For an exact price please call 970.412.3100 for a FREE on-site estimate OR use the following pricing information below to get an APPROXIMATE carpet cleaning price.
IMPORTANT: If you are shopping price – there are plenty of companies who charge less than us. But you will not find anyone who is less expensive and provides as high as quality as Esteem Carpet Cleaning.
We are not the lowest priced; we are not the highest priced. One thing that is certain is our quality is unmatched.
Your carpets will be cleaner and will dry much faster.
Get it done right - the first time.
APPROXIMATELY 80% OF THE JOBS ESTEEM CARPET CLEANING COMPLETES ON AVERAGE COST:
110$ / FOR THE 1ST ROOM
38$ / FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ROOM
- EXPERT CARPET CARE AND STAIN REMOVAL SERVICES
- MOST HALLS, BATHS AND CLOSETS ARE INCLUDED
(Please don’t count them as rooms unless they are very large)
- COUNT EACH FLIGHT OF STAIRS AS A ROOM (usually 12 to 15 stairs)
- HALF FLIGHTS OF STAIRS ARE $15
- DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE ONLY. FINAL PRICE WHEN SEEN.
Approximately 20% of the jobs Esteem Carpet Cleaning completes on average cost:
- LESS if the rooms are smaller and/or lightly soiled/stained.
- MORE if the rooms are larger or needs Restorative Carpet Cleaning (Moderate to heavy soils/stains)
Scotchguard Protector - $20 Per Room - Helps carpet to resist soil/stains.
PET ODOR REMOVAL - Please call for a FREE onsite estimate.
Unfortunately, cleaning your carpet alone will NOT remove pet odor regardless of the cleaning method used (steam cleaning, dry cleaning, etc).
- Urine contains salts which do not dissolve in water. When a contaminated area is cleaned, the ammonia in the salts can be reactivated causing it to smell again and sometimes smell even worse.
- Most failures to successfully remove odor are due to using ineffective chemicals and/or not following proper treatment. Many carpet cleaners treat the areas using deodorizers which do nothing to break down the salts. Often, the odor will return after several days. Sometimes on very mild odors it will be effective but is unlikely.
- Thoroughly removing pet odor is not an easy or inexpensive process. It often requires expensive cleaning agents and can be time consuming.
UPHOLSTERY CLEANING PRICES
- Recliner/Standard Chair - $30-$45
- Ottoman - $5-$15
- Loveseat - $75
- Sofa - $100
- Sectional Sofa - $175-$225
Pricing depends on size/soiling/stains. Price may increase for heavy soil/stains or larger furniture.
WHY DOES UPHOLSTERY CLEANING COST SO MUCH?
- Upholstery cleaning is time consuming and delicate care is necessary. For example, a standard size sofa can take easily 45 minutes to an 1 hour to clean or more. We clean every side of each cushion and all the fabric that is cleanable. If we charged less, high quality would be sacrificed.